Berringa Manuka Honey
1 bottle x 250g
Berringa Manuka Honey is harvested from bees that feed on Leptospermum plants in the wild, pristine coastal areas of Eastern Australia. Originating from the unique terrains of Eastern Australia, Manuka Honey is endowed with efficacious antibacterial effect owing to its natural enzymes and potent antioxidants. This unique 100% Australian Manuka Honey is not only bioactive and potent, but also tastes delicious.
Features of Manuka Honey
- High level of antioxidants,increases resistance & strengthens immune system.
- Helps in wound healing.
- Neutralizes acidity in the mouth & relieves sore throat.
- Nourishes the skin & delays skin aging
- Improves indigestion, effectively eliminates harmful bacteria in stomach and reduces symptoms of gastrointestinal upset.
- Low calories (without sucrose), which helps to lose weight.
The Grade of Manuka Honey
- MGO 30-99 Medium level of antibacterial activity.Suitable for maintaining good health.
- MGO 100-399 high antibacterial activity. Good healing properties.
- MGO 900+ Superior level of antibacterial activity. Good for wound care and digestive health.
-The Manuka Honey brought to you by Sayen Global is [MGO 120+], a mild strength bioactive honey with high antibacterial activity and good healing properties. It is suitable for daily use by every family memberata recommended amount of 1 to 3 teaspoons a day.